Registration for ACRL-NEC/NELIG Annual Conference open until May 20th!

Susanna Cowan

May 7, 2024, 7:28:17 AMMay 7
to ACRL NEC News

2024 ACRL-NEC/NELIG Annual Conference Registration is open until May 20th!

The conference will take place Monday, June 3 (in person) & Tuesday, June 4 (online).

ACRL-NEC & NELIG content are fully interwoven across the two days.  Registration is for both days of the conference.

  • June 3 is in person and will take place 8 AM - 4 PM at the Hogan Center, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA

  • June 4 is virtual and sessions will take place 10 AM - 4 PM

  • There will be ample time to meet with vendors both days!

Registration fees include breakfast & lunch June 3 and access to all sessions June 4.  We have built an exciting session lineup that ranges from traditional presentations to lightning talks, posters, moderated panels, and workshops - view the draft agenda at Whova, our conference platform (no login is required to view the agenda).

Registration costs for both days of the combined conference:

  • ACRL-NEC members: $50

  • Non-chapter members: $75

  • Students: free

Registration will close Monday, May 20. There will be no on-site registration.

REGISTER HERE!

More information on the conference is available at https://acrlnec.org/annual-conference/

We hope to see you there!

Susanna Cowan, ACRL-NEC Vice President/Conference Chair

Kayla Del Biondo & Jennifer Snow, NELIG Co-Chairs

Members of the 2024 ACRL-NEC Conference Planning Committee