Registration now open for the 2022 New England Science Boot Camp!

llwi...@holycross.edu

Apr 28, 2022, 10:02:51 AM4/28/22
to ACRL NEC News

Join us for the 14th Annual New England Science Boot Camp for Librarians, to be held virtually on June 8, 2022. Our virtual host this year is Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI).

Science Boot Camp is an immersive experience that provides librarians with the opportunity to network with peers and learn about topics in physical sciences, health sciences, life sciences, and technology.

The theme for this year’s camp is Personalized Medicine. Our Capstone session will be on Systematic Reviews.

Registration is now open!

https://wpi.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UMH4Rr4eQvmMX4W7ZfZDQA

For updates and more information, visit: https://sites.google.com/view/nesciboot/home

Science Boot Camp on Twitter: #sbc2022