CFP for Classrooms, Libraries, and the Academy at #NEPCA22

Lance Eaton

Jul 5, 2022, 9:32:54 AM7/5/22
to acrl-n...@googlegroups.com

Greetings all,

I just wanted to share this CFP for the Northeast Popular Culture Association's 2022 Fall Virtual Conference (October 20-22).  There are lots of different areas that might be relevant to folks on this list but in particular, I wanted to highlight the Classrooms, Libraries, and the Academy area of which I am co-chair.
This section focuses on

  • Portrayals of classrooms, libraries, and the academy in popular culture
  • Teaching and library practices that use popular culture in interesting ways
  • Useful resources, databases, and archives by institutions and organizations that might be relevant to the study of popular culture.

For more information and examples, please check out the full call for this area  or the conference website or submit a CFP today!  The deadline for proposals is August 1 by end of day.

If you have something that you think would be valuable to share as a presentation, please consider submitting a proposal.

Lance Eaton
he/him/his
I wish I had all the answers; better yet, I wish I knew all the questions to ask.

What am I reading of late?  Funny you should ask...