UX test ER MARC records - request from Elsevier

Emily Singley

Sep 11, 2023, 10:09:55 AM9/11/23
to ACRL NEC ERMIG
Hi ERMIG folks,

I’m a former librarian now working for Elsevier, and we are looking for a few ER and/or Metadata folks to provide feedback and critique of electronic resource MARC records. We want to know whether the MARC records we provide meet ER librarian quality standards, and what we might do to improve. If you are interested in a 1-hour Zoom call with a member of our UX team, please reach out off-list and let me know. We would compensate you with a small gift card ($25) for your time, and you’d have the satisfaction of knowing you helped make ER metadata just a teensy bit better!

Thanks for considering,

Emily Singley

Vice President, Library Relations, Elsevier

e.si...@elsevier.com

781-539-4897

Medford, MA, 02155