Changes to ERMIG Leadership

rbrody

Oct 26, 2023, 11:39:09 AM10/26/23
to ACRL NEC ERMIG
Dear ERMIG members,

I wanted to provide an update on some changes to ERMIG leadership. I am excited to come back as ERMIG chair for the 2023-2024 academic year, after spending last year behind the scenes helping to plan our group's spring program. Sadly, we are also saying goodbye to outgoing chair John Holm, who has served the group for the past two academic years.

I am the Head of Library Collections and Content at Westfield State University- my role involves managing our e-resource renewal cycle and assessment in addition to managing acquisitions and technical services for our print collections.

In the next week or so, I will announce some information regarding upcoming programming.

If you are interested in taking on a more active role in ERMIG,  please feel free to reach out and let me know. We can always use help with planning and program organization, and the co-chair spot is currently vacant!

I look forward to connecting with you all during the coming year.

Warmly,

Becca Brody