Introducing the new ERMIG leadership team

Brody, Becca

Aug 18, 2021, 2:46:50 PM8/18/21
to acrl-ne...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon colleagues,

Over the summer ERMIG transitioned to a new leadership team for the 2021-2022 Academic Year, and we wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone on the discussion list.

New ERMIG co-chair John Holm is the Head of Digital Services at Norwich University in Vermont, and has been involved with e-resources there in some capacity for the past decade or so. The second new co-chair, Becca Brody, is the Head of Library Collections and Content at Westfield State University in Massachusetts, where she has been working in various roles since 2012.

While Erin Wentz has stepped down as co-chair, Eric Cruze will be continuing his active involvement as vice-chair of the group, providing welcome continuity as we learn the ropes! You can find our contact information on the ERMIG page of the ACRL-NEC website: https://acrlnec.org/special-interest-groups/ermig/

As our new team begins to plan for the upcoming year, we welcome your thoughts about what types of events or topics you would like to see covered by the interest group. We look forward to connecting with you all.

Warmly,

Becca Brody, ERMIG Co-chair
John Holm, ERMIG Co-chair
Eric Cruze, ERMIG Vice Chair