Interested in serving as an ERMIG co-chair?

John Holm

Jul 7, 2022, 3:50:59 PM7/7/22
to ACRL NEC ERMIG
Dear ACRL NEC ERMIG community,

Are you looking for a rewarding professional service opportunity for the coming academic year? Please consider joining the ERMIG leadership team! We seek individuals who are passionate and curious about any or all aspects of e-resource management to help plan professional development programming and activities for our members. It's also an excellent opportunity to participate in Chapter governance as a board member. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Many thanks,

John Holm
Head of Digital Services
Norwich University

Chilton, Galadriel

Jul 11, 2022, 2:05:23 PM7/11/22
to acrl-ne...@googlegroups.com

Hi Colleagues,

I am pleased to share I’m the editor of – and with 10 incredible colleagues – the author of the newly published and open access book Managing Licensed E-Resources: Techniques, Tips, and Practical Advice, published by Pacific University Press with a

CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. The book is available as a PDF and EPUB here https://www.lib.pacificu.edu/create/pup/pacific-university-press-all-books/pup-managing-licensed-eresources/. A print copy for purchase will be available soon.

I’m immensely grateful to Stephanie Willen Brown (UNC – Chapel Hill), Anna Creech (University of Richmond), Lindsay Cronk (University of Rochester), Joan Emmet (Yale University, retired), Scarlet Galven (Grand Valley State University), Athena Hoeppner (University of Central Florida), Jen Holman (Hope College), Erika Ripley (UNC – Chapel Hill), Allyson Rodriguez (Tarrant County College), and Angela Sidman (Yale University) for bringing their experience and expertise to the words that make up this book.

Best wishes,

Galadriel

signature_2884137757

Galadriel Chilton (she, hers, her)

Director of Collections Initiatives
Ivy Plus Libraries Confederation
203.436.5980

galadrie...@yale.edu
https://ivpluslibraries.org/

Meeting Availability:  https://tinyurl.com/gc-calendar-view

I strongly support all efforts to maintain a healthy work/life alignment. I do not expect a response outside of your own working patterns.