ERMIG survey results

John Holm

Oct 11, 2022, 3:10:28 PM10/11/22
to acrl-ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear ERMIG members,

Many thanks to all who took the time to fill out the survey! I received 11 responses. Here's the distribution of rankings for the interest areas I included:
Chart visualizing interest rankings
Measuring usage/value received the most 1st choice votes, but when 2nd and 3rd choice votes are included, Licensing/negotiation was slightly more preferred overall. The third choice of respondents as a group was E-resources workflows/troubleshooting, followed closely by Access/authentication.

I will try to use this guidance in devising plans for programming for our interest group this year. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or interest in getting involved!

Many thanks,

John Holm
Norwich University
2022-23 ERMIG Chair