Regain control after ACRA is done?

JMoore

Nov 16, 2018, 3:46:32 PM11/16/18
to acra-discuss
My app consists of multiple activities and services. I'd like to be able to regain control once ACRA is done, so I can gracefully shut down the remaining pieces.

Is there a hook or any other way to do this other than modifying ACRA source?

Note - I don't need to wait for the send to be done if that is happening in a different activity - I just want to shut my stuff down when ACRA doesn't need my activity / thread / process or whatever.

F43nd1r

Nov 18, 2018, 4:06:24 PM11/18/18
to acra-discuss
Use  ReportingAdministrator#shouldKillApplication. It'll be called right before ACRA kills the process, if not prevented by a ReportingAdministrator.