Is There a Way to Change Value in ReportField.PHONE_MODEL?

Jessica C. H.

Feb 17, 2021, 10:53:34 PM2/17/21
to acra-discuss
Hello.

I need additional information for Phone Model. CUSTOM_DATA doesn't work because I need to view it from the "Reports" dashboard in Acrarium (know at first glance which specific device crashed).
I use ACRA for internal application and all devices have the same model. That's why the information displayed is not enough (Ex: phone model is Pixel, the "device" column all only stated "Pixel". I need something like "Pixel - P001").

Is there a way to change the value? (I tried and failed because it is a "val" type...)
Or other suggestions?