Two simultaneous crash reporters?

MikeWallaceDev

Mar 1, 2017, 4:27:12 PM3/1/17
to acra-discuss
Hi everyone,
I have a weird question : Is it possible to configure crash reporting for two simultaneous crash reporters?

My client uses Fabrics/Crashlytics which is far inferior to ACRA. I would like to enable both on my system so that my client still gets their crashes in Crashlytics, yet I can actually get a usable crash report...

It's fine if this requires some coding, which I kind of think it will...

Cheers!

-MIke

William Ferguson

Mar 2, 2017, 8:33:09 AM3/2/17
to acra-discuss
Hi Mike,

you can probably do what you want by crating a custom ReportSender in ACRA that sends the captured crash to your Crashlytics server.

William