Fwd: [hyperlink] Fwd: toward 2022Firenze -report last meetings, commitments, next meeting on Nov 4th at 5pm

iiii...@tiscali.it

Oct 19, 2022, 6:19:31 AM10/19/22
to acqua-...@googlegroups.com
-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: [hyperlink] Fwd: toward 2022Firenze -report last meetings, commitments, next meeting on Nov 4th at 5pm
Data: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 09:23:08 +0200
Mittente: Segreteria Forum Acqua <segre...@acquabenecomune.org>
Rispondi-a: hype...@lists.riseup.net
A: hyperlink <hype...@lists.riseup.net>

Care/i,
segnalo di seguito una mail di Lucio Gentili in merito all'organizzazione dell'iniziativa del Forum Acqua, con la partecipazione dell'European Water Movement, in occasione del ventennale di FSE di Firenze.
Potete scaricare al seguente link i file indicati nel testo.

Un saluto.
Paolo

Da: Lucio Gentili <luci...@gmail.com>
Data: 18 ottobre 2022 16:44:57 CEST
A: EWM members <mem...@europeanwater.org>

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: 2022 Firenze <2022f...@gmail.com>
Data: 18 ottobre 2022 16:06:09 CEST
A: jrs...@wanadoo.fr, ian....@yahoo.fr, corinna....@linksfraktion.de, stefan.gras...@suedwind.at, isf....@gmail.com, intern...@globalisering.no, gol...@transform-network.net, intern...@intersindical.es, mas...@wanadoo.fr, br...@attac.de, shewrev...@gmail.com, matthias...@liberatediversity.org, hr.b...@gmx.net, isabeau....@ldh-france.org, Diana Janés Campmajó <diana...@sindicat.net>, hso...@alternatives.ca, bridb...@tni.org, fd...@tni.org, n.nib...@tni.org, ashrafa...@gmail.com, Alberto Martinez Sanchez <alber...@gmail.com>, Lucio Gentili <luci...@gmail.com>, mo...@transform-network.net, icssi....@gmail.com, Florence Act <florenc...@gmail.com>, aleme...@gmail.com, lara.p...@cospe.org, Raffaella Bolini <bol...@arci.it>, tommaso...@gmail.com, anajm...@civic-forum.eu, Giada Negri <gne...@civic-forum.eu>, ba...@transform-network.net, Felipe.Van...@acv-csc.be, mireill...@frantzfanonfoundation.com, cmni...@googlemail.com, monica...@gmail.com, sabine...@wanadoo.fr, Zoe Lujic <zoel...@earth-thrive.org>, anne enith cooper <ani...@hotmail.com>, Luc DAU <lusid...@yahoo.fr>, Maarten de Groot <maarten...@gmail.com>, Roger Casale <roger....@neweuropeans.net>, Sara Marazzini <sarama...@acra.it>, stefano buti <stefano...@gmail.com>, Pier...@gmail.com, g.sez...@crid.asso.fr, "Mackay, James" <james....@eui.eu>, Andrea...@eui.eu, catherin...@gmail.com, tonini....@iol.it, mein...@wilpf.de, Eva and Yann <eac-fac...@riseup.net>, dreano....@gmail.com, sa...@nyteuropa.dk, caterina...@gmail.com, Mike Hales <michae...@mac.com>, Wouter Tebbens <wou...@freeknowledge.eu>, teresa.me...@gmail.com, afa...@gmail.com, lgab...@gmx.net, sunflo...@riseup.net, bronz...@gmail.com, aurelie...@hotmail.fr, benyik...@gmail.com, domenico...@gmail.com, mitel...@gmx.fr, frederi...@remixthecommons.org, anast...@transform-network.net, ronf...@libero.it, Renato Di Nicola <kab...@hotmail.com>, Ole Pedersen <ole.m.y....@gmail.com>, Tyler Dale Hauger <ty...@karibu.no>, Eilert Lund Rostrup <ros...@karibu.no>, Aliceali...@orange.fr, ang...@solidaires.org, hel...@attac.org, "agu...@gmail.com" <agu...@gmail.com>, Ozge Memisoglu <ozge.me...@unibo.it>, Aurélie GAUDIN <aga...@laligue.org>, "Prof . Pier Virgilio Dastoli" <presi...@movimentoeuropeo.it>, Nicola Vallinoto <nicola.v...@gmail.com>

Towards 2022Firenze

how to organise and manage the plenary discussion
(for the international group)

report of the European meeting of October 17th

the next meeting will take place on Friday November 4th at 5:00pm
it will be a meeting between the international group / the speakers / the sessions’ facilitators / the rapporteurs

ID riunione: 896 4544 0147
Passcode: 376512

Dear all,

at the meeting on October 17th, which was dedicated to the organization of the three plenary sessions on November 12th and 13th, we agreed on the following points:

- The plenary discussion on November 12th and 13th will be a true and open debate on the three cross-cutting questions: there will be no conclusions or documents to be approved, the discussion will hopefully be a basis on which to move forward in the next period.

- With regard to the contents of the three questions, we know that there are many convergences and also some divergences between us: we trust in the ability to listen each other, to dialogue, to search for advanced common ground for discussion.

- The discussion on some first tools for the reconnection of European social actors will take place in two other meetings: Friday 11th from 7pm to 9pm, and Sunday 13th from 2:00pm to 4pm. These two meetings will be open to one/two representatives of interested organisations and networks.

- In order to compose a balanced picture (gender, generation, regions, themes) of the interventions in the different sessions, we really need to receive the speakers’ proposals from organisations and networks as soon as possible, and certainly no later than the end of October.

- In this way, we could work together in case of significant gaps and absences, by searching for online interventions.

- The interventions will be 6 minutes each.

- In the first session there will be space for 18 speeches; in the second we have space for about 22 speeches + half an hour dedicated to an online connection with activists present at COP27 in Sharm el Sheik and with activists of the Earth Assembly; in the third there will be 18 speeches.

- In the assembly, Nobel Laureate in Physics Prof. Giorgio Parisi, influential activist for climate and social justice, will speak; and Attac France will try to contact Nobel Laureate in Literature Annie Ernaux, feminist and defender of civil and social rights.

- At the beginning of each session, a member of the Italian promoting group will quickly introduce the theme of the session and the question under discussion.

- The chairs of the sessions will consist of: two representatives of the Italian committee, two representatives of the European group and the rapporteur.

- Active moderation will play an important role in enabling real debate on content and dialogue.

- To encourage interventions centred on the questions of the sessions, and to help active moderation, each speaker will be asked to indicate in two/three lines the theme of their intervention, before the assembly.

So, to conclude:

We look forward to your speaker proposals.
We will send you a proposal on chairing and moderating the sessions.
If you have good proposals for the rapporteurs, please let us know.
Also please remember that we need to receive the details of self-organised events, so that we can post them on the website to encourage participation.

Below you will also find the last report we sent out in the past weeks. It contains useful info for involving other organisations, networks and activists. You can continue to use it.

Thank you very very much and see you in the meeting on November 4th!

for communicating with the all group, you can reply to this message - for communicating with the Italian organizers, please write to 2022f...@gmail.com

--
Paolo Carsetti

Segreteria Operativa Forum Italiano dei Movimenti per l'Acqua
Tel. 333 6876990
e-mail: segre...@acquabenecomune.org
Sito web: www.acquabenecomune.org - www.obbedienzacivile.it

HYPERLINK - Lista per la costituzione del Forum Italiano sull'ACQUA

Per iscriversi : scrivere una email vuota a hyperlink...@lists.riseup.net
Per cancellarsi : inviare un'email vuota a
hyperlink-...@lists.riseup.net