Wrong metadata (artist and song title)

skateofm...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2020, 7:46:51 AM6/8/20
to AcoustID
Hello!

Few month ago I uploaded my song to distrolock with wrong metadata (without titles - artist and song title) and now I can’t upload it to distrokid to make release.

I have all files and access to my distrolock account, I can unlock this track, but still I have an Error - Duplicate audio found, but with the title UNKNOWN by UNKNOWN !

Audio file is mine. I recorded it in the studio, it is my first solo song. I have all versions of the song, stem files (drums, bass, vocal, guitars) and so on. But it was a mistake with the name of the song and artist name. When I uploaded it to distrolock I had no artist name and song name

How can i fix it?

Thanks!!!