1:1 Design,G12B Mini ALL-IN-ONE LED Headlight Bulbs Quantity Produce

Crystal From TOPCITY Auto Led

Jun 26, 2021, 2:32:07 AM6/26/21
to acou...@googlegroups.com
Hi acoustid.narkive.,

Greetings from TOPCITY LED Factory,Crystal.
Hope everything goes very well with you!

* Do you meet a problem that need to buy bigger dust cover to install LED Headlights?
* Do you worry the installation space is not encough and cannot plug and play?

 We can solve the above problems for you!
(I will send you G12B PDF advertisement If you Agree)

I would like to recommend you Top seller G12B LED Headlight.
Specification:

1.  Wireless Mini size, 10-MIN QUICK INSTALLATION, plug and play.
2.  Built-in driver, Strong fan to heat dissipation with light span up to 50000 hours.
3.  High speed silent fan, 12000RPM/MIN
4.  PCB Material: 99% Pure Double-sided Copper PCB, 100% touch with aluminum, excellent for heat-transfered;
5.  Perfect for projectors, no dark spots.
6.  1:1 Design-Brighter than halogen but size is the same as halogen bulbs, fits for 99% VEHICLES
7.  Defective rate:<1%,Every production process is strictly controlled.
8.  Warranty: 3 years,videos for new exchange.

We'd love to offer you the OEM/ODM service too! Let's work out a great product together!
Pictures/Wholesale price will be updated after your reply.
Any question or help,feel free to ask me 7days/24hours!

Thanks a lot and have a great day!
TOPCITY--LED Headlights Factory Partner
Wechat: topcityledlighting
Mobile/Whatsapp: (0086)13922142689
Tel: 0086-20-37514986    Fax: 0086-20-37514985
Add:6th Floor, Building B, Aodishi Industry Plaza,No.1 Taohong West Street, Shima, Junhe, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China