Looking for a programmer/ developer

zentime...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 7:02:04 AM10/22/15
to AcoustID
Hello,
zentiMEDIA is a sound studio based in munich/ bavaria. One of our business fields are radio commercials. Actual, our idea is, to give our customers the additional service that we check if and when their spots have been brodcasted.
Consequently, we are looking for a programmer who can support us (of course also against payment) with that subject. However I would like to solve that task with accoust ID as a "free software". The problem what I see is the necessary of music brainz, since - as far as I could check it- there is no "protected" area. This might be important since e.g. the production music we use is not linzenced to store it on a public server. Therefore it might be necessary to find a solution for a more "privat" database.
The other challenge of this project is: How can we manage that -e.g.-  we record/ listen to a radio´s livestream on the web and compare that with the listed/ stored ads in our database? And how can we generate a hint that our "track" has been matched.
Is there anyone who able to support us or does someone or company know that is?

Looking forward to your answers and ideas.
Thank you in advance,
Wolfgang

Bernard Kioko

Aug 6, 2021, 12:13:42 PM8/6/21
to AcoustID
Hello did you find someone to do this work for you?