AcoustID Web Service

Jan Kowalski

Jul 19, 2021, 10:42:40 AM7/19/21
to in...@acoustid.org, acou...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am writitng to get some better understanding of Your web service.
At the documentation page there, in the Submit section, there is information that "artist" parameter takes values of type string ("artist.# no Pink Floyd") but in the Lookup section response example "artists" object is a list with Artist objects instead of list of strings. I have tried sending artist as a string and also as an object but either way some of submiited fingerprints have them as strings and some of them as an objects. .Is there any specific flow of submiting fingerprints to Your database with that metadata?.Also I would like to know what "#" sign stands for after the parameters names. Therefore I would like to know how should I send this information to Your web service and this would really help me to create models for my application.
I am looking forward to Your reply,
Best regards,
Jan Kowalski

Mr.Clon

Aug 11, 2021, 12:03:18 PM8/11/21
to AcoustID
"#" is number of record in your submit. If you want submit two track by one http query (let's say "The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" and "Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen") your query can have parameters
artist.1 = The Beatles
artist.2 = Sex Pistols
track.1 = Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
track.2 = God Save The Queen
duration.1 = 208
duration.2 = 197
fingerprint.1 = there should be fingerprint of "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"
fingerprint.2 = there should be fingerprint of "God Save The Queen"
client = there should be api key
user = there should be another api key

понедельник, 19 июля 2021 г. в 14:42:40 UTC, Jan Kowalski: