Jan 2, 2011, 5:15:14 PM1/2/11
This new load corrects the following problems and adds two minor
enhancements. These are:
1) There were race conditions that caused the display of a dictionary
to sometimes be incorrect. The problem was very time dependent, and so
was difficult to duplicate. These problems were corrected in the new
load. If there are other times where this kind of thing happens,
please let us know.
2) A number of incorrect text messages were fixed.
3) Undo/redo does not work after a sort operation. In the new load,
the undo operations are reset after a sort.
4) A new field is added to language entries. This allows a language to
have multiple writing systems.
5) The most recent ISO language codes are used by WOLR in this new
6) The cell for references to other languages now includes a row for
the active language. Reference cells can now be added to both words
and definitions within words.