July 12 - New load

dan

Jul 12, 2010, 5:26:45 PM7/12/10
to ACORNS
ACORNS 6.0 is now the active version. I created a load today that can
be downloaded.

Corrections include:

1) A couple more instances where an input dialog goes behind the
application frame when double clicking. This will no longer happen, so
clicking on the icon on the taskbar is no longer necessary to bring
the dialog back to the front.

2) Story Book lessons were not properly layering. This was only a
problem when layers were used in the lesson. It now should work
correctly.

3) Picture and sound lessons containing more than one layer came up as
not playable the first time it was attempted. This problem was fixed.

4) The URL for the Java plug-in brought users to a confusing download
site. The site it now goes to is easier to use.

Comment:

For those using Internet Explorer browser, the enable active content
setting should be set. Otherwise, an allow blocked content message
appears at the top with a message indicating that the Java plugin is
needed. You can enable this setting by clicking on Tools, then
Internet Options, then advanced. Scroll down and make sure the check
box for "allow active content to run in files on my computer" is set.