ACORNS, retrieving audio from lessons

dan

Jul 28, 2010, 10:37:12 AM7/28/10
to ACORNS
The following is a question I received yesterday and my answer to it.

Question: I was wondering if there was a way to get the sound files
from a recorded ACORNS file. A fellow employee recorded using sound
editor and uploaded all the information onto a ACORNS lesson. We would
like to use his recordings for our final presentation before we upload
the program to the website. Is this possible?

Answer: Yes there is. Use the export option (there is an icon on the
toolbar for this). A folder will be created and that folder will
contain all of the recorded audio files. The folder will have the same
name as when you use the save option, but without the extension.