using CD tracks in acorns

dan

Jul 12, 2010, 5:17:52 PM7/12/10
to ACORNS
Over the last couple of weeks, a question came up concerning ripping
CD tracks into an audio format useable by acorns.

I did a quick ACORNS search and found a couple of free programs that
can convert CD audio into MP 3 format.FreeRip MP3 and CD to MP3
Converter. A google search will lead to the download site.

I also did a search for a program that can convert to wav files.
Typing in google: convert cda to wav came up with a bunch of hits.

I haven't tried any of these programs, but they should be easy to
install and use.

dan