bug fix in version 6.0

dan

Nov 28, 2010, 5:21:34 PM11/28/10
to ACORNS
In Story Book, Hear and Respond, and Hear and Click lessons, after
recording audio and saving, it was not possible to add additional
audio to a recording. A "System Busy" message came up instead when
tried. This bug was fixed on 11/28/10. You can download from the
acorns web-site (http://cs.sou.edu/~harveyd/acorns) and reinstall if
this bug could be a potential problem.

Heather Souter

Nov 29, 2010, 1:03:15 AM11/29/10
to acorns...@googlegroups.com
Taanshi, hello,

I was wondering if there are tutorials for creating each type of lesson?  If this doesn't exist, it would be great at least to see some samples....  (BTW, have you heard of something called GoView?  It is still beta but could be useful for creating tutorials as you can record your desk top image and record your voice as you do....  It seems perfect for creating tutorials and the like!)

Thanks for reading this!

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather Souter
Michif Language Activist
Camperville, Manitoba

dan

Nov 29, 2010, 12:07:10 PM11/29/10
to ACORNS
Thanks for your feedback. Creating tutorials has been on my to-do list
for a while, but I haven't found time to create them yet. I haven't
heard of GoView, but was planning to use Camptasia, which I've used
before. It might be a similar kind of program.

For now, there are lots of samples of lessons on the web-site and a
manual. I'll try to get some tutorials in place.

Thanks again for your feedback.