New ACORNS load to fix a couple of bugs

dan

Mar 30, 2013, 6:47:49 PM3/30/13
to acorns...@googlegroups.com
A new load of ACORNS was posted to the web-site today (http://cs.sou.edu/~harveyd/acorns).

It corrected the following issues related to web-pages created for mobile devices
1) The default format of pictures was changed from jpg to png. This prevents some pictures from displaying with poor resolution.
2) Some systems did not run the mobile ACORNS web pages correctly. This was because of browser incompatibilities; the problem should be fixed now.
3) Internet Explorer version 9 had some problems running ACORNS web pages. This problem has been fixed, though Explorer still has some limitations compared to other browsers.

Let me know if other issues come up so I can correct them,

Have a great day, dan