Acme editor can not access any drive apart from C:\ on Windows 10

Akshay Chavan

Aug 30, 2018, 1:15:37 PM8/30/18
to acme-sac
Hi,

I have downloaded Windows Acme SAC 0.13 from this link and extracted it on G:\acme-0.13

I want to open files on F:\, so when I type
\n\

in Acme and right-click it, it shows me
C/     D/

It does not show me F/ G/ and H/. Moreover, there is no D:\ partition on my drive, yet it shows me D/. When I right-click on D/, it gives me a blank window

How can I access the other drives in Acme?

Any help will be appreciated...

Akshay Chavan

Nov 17, 2018, 5:33:27 AM11/17/18
to acme-sac
Okay, found a solution to the problem (finally!)

In Acme type

/lib/sh/profile

And right-click it. The default partition names are on line 15:

    for i in C D {  # add more drive letters to suit

replace "C D" with the partition names. On my laptop, the partition names are C, F, G and H. So line 15 becomes:

    for i in C F G H {  # add more drive letters to suit

That solved the problem!