Start Acme from dump

plus 852

Feb 10, 2011, 12:28:51 PM2/10/11
to acme-sac
Using Acme SAC on Windows, how can I get it to start from a dump?

Arvindh Rajesh Tamilmani

Feb 11, 2011, 4:30:21 AM2/11/11
to acme...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM, plus 852 <plu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Using Acme SAC on Windows, how can I get it to start from a dump?

$home/lib/profile launches acme. it can be edited to run "acme -al
/path/to/dump".

arvindh

app

Aug 26, 2016, 5:44:24 AM8/26/16
to acme-sac
I don't get that. On  Windows, the /usr/aporttikivi (me) is actually stored in %APPDATA%/acme-home/, and the dump is acme.dump there. But I can not find a way to give that as a ( -l ) parameter to Acme.exe, which actually is Inferno emu.exe renamed....

Arvindh Rajesh Tamilmani

Aug 26, 2016, 9:41:59 AM8/26/16
to acme...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:14 PM, app <portt...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't get that. On  Windows, the /usr/aporttikivi (me) is actually stored in %APPDATA%/acme-home/, and the dump is acme.dump there. But I can not find a way to give that as a ( -l ) parameter to Acme.exe, which actually is Inferno emu.exe renamed....

$home/lib/profile within acme-sac (renamed emu.exe) invokes acme (please see line 30 here: https://github.com/underspecified/acme-sac/blob/master/usr/inferno/lib/profile).  The -l option can be given there (not to acme.exe).

arvindh