Edit command in Acme? Please elaborate and exemplify the Sam Cheat Sheet!

app

Dec 23, 2016, 7:25:29 AM12/23/16
to acme-sac
I find it hard to understand http://sam.cat-v.org/cheatsheet/

E.g. I'd like to pick all lines containin <pat> in a window to dot. E.g. copy my TODO marked lines to a list in the end of the file. I've spent an hour on this and still can't do it.

Generally, I need more help here. Can someone elaborate on that Sam cheat sheet, and give more examples? And for Acme, not for Sam.

Caerwyn Jones

Dec 23, 2016, 5:56:19 PM12/23/16
to acme...@googlegroups.com
If you want to print all TODO lines:   Edit ,x/TODO/+-p

Dot can only be set to one instance of the pattern at a time, not to all matches at the same time.

To copy all the TODOs to the end of your file:   Edit ,x/TODO/+-t $

--

---