Financial Analyst required

Danish Ali

Apr 16, 2014, 8:04:21 AM4/16/14
to ac...@googlegroups.com
If any of you have good c.vs for the role of Financial Analyst, please forward me. The person should be available in Jeddah and must hold transferable Iqama.

The ideal candidate should possess hands-on experience of financial modeling, feasibility analysis, investment assessment, forecasting, budgeting. A professional finance qualification is plus although partly qualified or Masters are also welcomed.

Salary range is around SR 15k.

Muhamamd Danish Ali

Shahid Hussain

Apr 18, 2014, 12:33:02 AM4/18/14
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Buddy,

Look into my attached C.V. I am not in Jeddah but if possible consider me.

Thanks,
Shahid

Shahid Hussain CV - .doc

Danish Ali

Apr 23, 2014, 3:54:19 AM4/23/14
to ICMAP group
Hi Shahid,

Unfortunately, this job is only open to people who are in Jeddah and holding transferable iqama so will not be able to consider you.

How are you? How the things? I don't know whether you recognize me or not but i can recall the old days of ICMAP with you and all other friends.

Take Care,

Muhammad Danish Ali

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:33:02 +0500
Subject: Re: [acmap] Financial Analyst required
From: shahidg...@googlemail.com
To: ac...@googlegroups.com

Shahid Hussain

Apr 24, 2014, 12:33:27 AM4/24/14
to ac...@googlegroups.com
Hello Danish,

Hope u and ur family doing well. I m gud and everything is perfect, off course yar I know u and also days spent at ICMA with u and other fellows.

I m just thinking to relocate that y I sent u my C.V. and also looking job at UAE.

U tell what's going on? Where r u working? Whenever u come to Pak and if get chance Inshallah v vl meet.

TC

Rgds,
Shahid