ICPC Graph Mining Challenge

Willmar Pimentel

Jun 26, 2020, 9:06:28 PM6/26/20
to acm-icpc...@googlegroups.com, icpc...@icpc-bolivia.edu.bo

ICPC Attention! Unusual start time: the round starts on Saturday, June, 27, 2020 11:00 (UTC).

Hello, willmar.pimentel. Welcome to ICPC Graph Mining Challenge! Powered by Huawei and brought to you by ICPC U. Graphs are a powerful mechanism for representing many aspects of our daily lives, from mobile call routing to disease tracking. The ICPC Graph Mining Challenge will take place online during ICPC Day Zero. Day Zero is a celebration of the 2020 ICPC World Finals, hosted by the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT). Everybody is welcome to participate. This is an individual competition.

We invite you to register and compete in ICPC Challenge 2020. It starts on Saturday, June, 27, 2020 11:00 (UTC). The contest duration is 3 hours. This round is unrated for all participants. It will contain one marathon-like problem with an inaccurate solution.

Participants will be divided into three groups: ICPC 2020 World Finalists, 2020 ICPC World Finals Coach (includes co-coaches), and Participants.

Huawei will provide prizes to the 12 winners in each group accordingly.

Group 1 - 3 Winners Quantity per place Prize
ICPC Challenge / 1 - 4th place 1 HUAWEI P40 PRO
ICPC Challenge / 5 - 8th place 1 HUAWEI MATEPAD PRO LTE
ICPC Challenge / 9 - 12th place 1 HUAWEI WATCH GT 2E
Join ICPC Challenge

Participation Instructions:

  • Read and agree to follow the 2020 ICPC Graph Mining Challenge Rules.
  • Associate your Codeforces account with your ICPC account if you have one. Though optional, this is necessary if you want to compete as a 2020 ICPC World Finalist or Coach.
  • Register for the contest here.
  • There will be large input files. They will be available at least 24 hours in advance. We recommend you to download them before the event.
  • Go here at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the contest.

Want to compete? Do not forget to register for the contest and check that your handle is present on the registrants page. The registration will be open for the whole contest duration.

Good luck!
MikeMirzayanov and Codeforces team

signature.asc