ICPC 2020 World Finals Moscow - Important Dates

Willmar Pimentel

Jun 8, 2020, 4:05:38 PM6/8/20

Dear ICPC 2020 World Finals Participants,

Update your calendar to Saturday, 27 June 2020 for the on-line kickoff of ICPC 2020 World Finals Moscow: Day Zero!

Day Zero is the first event of a series that will be featured on ICPC University Commons, the ICPC Foundation’s official platform to provide opportunities training, practice, and performance by promoting excellence through competition.

Day Zero will bring together our global community of contestants, coaches, alumni, industry, and academia to share problem-solving strategies and insights as well as to sharpen graph theory skills in the first-ever online ICPC Challenge powered by Huawei and hosted on Codeforces.   For the latest info, visit ICPC University Commons and the ICPC Global Website.

Update your calendar to 19-24 June 2021 for the on-site kickoff in Moscow for ICPC 2020 World Finals Moscow hosted by MIPT.

We are planning a full set of events, culminating in the ICPC 2020 World Finals Championship on 23 June 2021 in the heart of Moscow.  For the latest info, visit ICPC 2020 World Finals Moscow Local Website.

This has been made possible by ICPC global sponsors – Huawei, JetBrains, AWS Educate, IBM Q and host sponsors Megafon, Raiffeisen Bank, Yandex, and the leadership and commitment of host university Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and great institutional partners:  the Russian Government, the City of Moscow, and the Presidential Grant Foundation.

We look forward to seeing you at Day Zero on 27 June 2020, and personally in Moscow!

Jeff Donahoo, Ph.D.

ICPC Executive Director of World Finals/ ICPC Deputy Executive Director

dona...@icpc.global