APIO 2020 Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad

Willmar Pimentel

Jul 29, 2020, 5:19:17 PM7/29/20
to ACM ICPC Bolivia, icpc...@icpc-bolivia.edu.bo
Hi all,

To accompany the APIO 2020 Official Contest, we will have APIO 2020 Open
Contest.
The open contest will have the same problemset as APIO 2020 Official
Contest, but every TLX user can participate in the contest. And we invite
everyone to participate in *APIO** 2020 Open Contest*
<https://apio2020.id/open.html>.

The contest runs for 5 hours and will be held virtually, which means you
can participate the contest at anytime between Tuesday, 18 August 2020
(08:00 UTC+7) and Thursday, 20 August 2020 (08:00 UTC+7). When you start
the contest, your individual 5-hour timer will start.

More details can be seen in https://apio2020.id/open.html. The contest can
be accessed in https://tlx.toki.id/contests/apio-2020-open.