Need Help Installing Linux

Wayne Haufler

Jun 20, 2014, 3:30:01 PM6/20/14
to aclug-di...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Haufler in PA
Back in Houston, TX, during the local LUG monthly meetings, they would help newbies install Linux on their laptop.
I don't expect that here in Wichita, but I could use help.  I have tried on and off over the years to install Linux,
but there always seems to be some obstacle in the way.

I am a 25 + year Senior Software Engineer, developing mostly in the Unix/Linux environment, so I should be capable.
I am no newbie.  I work in a Linux environment developing web-based tools for the Bombardier Flight Test Center.

However, if there is someone out there confident, experienced and willing to help me install Ubuntu (preferably),
please contact me.  Often two minds can break through where one mind can't.

Can meet at my place for pizza (on the NW side, on N Westlink) or reasonable restaurant of your choice, my treat.
(if it has decent WiFi) or your suggestion.

Thanks much,

Wayne Haufler

832-418-6555