Kansas Linux Fest March 21-22 2015, Lawrence Kansas

James Michael Dupont

Feb 2, 2015, 6:50:58 AM2/2/15
to aclug-di...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

http://www.KansasLinuxFest.us is coming in march, and we have a good lineup of
speakers. If one of you wants to speak or be on a panel discussion, I
am sure we can fit you in. Check also http://lanyrd.com/2015/klf15/ for a
more social web site as well.

I have been compiling a list of Linux user groups in Kansas and
surrounding areas.
I have added what I could find about known orgs and makerspaces to
here on our humble site for organizations
http://www.openkansas.us/hacklabscomputer-clubs and we have another
page for other states in the region here
http://www.openkansas.us/hacklabscomputer-clubs/other-states
let me know if you know of any IRC channels or mailing lists or groups
or resources to add to our list, please spread the word!

Thanks

mike

Dale Beams

Feb 4, 2015, 9:07:24 AM2/4/15