Re: [aclug-L] Abridged summary of aclug-discussion@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Edward Adkins

Jan 14, 2013, 3:45:40 PM1/14/13
to aclug-di...@googlegroups.com
On 01/14/2013 10:06 AM, aclug-di...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/aclug-discussion/topics

    Bruce Bales <bba...@cox.net> Jan 13 04:11PM -0600

    On Thursday 10 January 2013 5:56:33 pm Nate Bargmann wrote:
    > won't mind a few threads of Linux in the hamshack from time to
    > time?

    > - Nate, N0NB

    Put me down as an amateur too, K0PIX. ...more
    Dale Hodge <kansa...@gmail.com> Jan 13 05:39PM -0800

    A minimal Aclug website is now functional. Unfortunately I lost all of the
    previous site when the server crashed and corrupted the database. If anyone
    wishes to link or post to the new site it ...more
    Michael Holmes <aeros...@cox.net> Jan 14 08:59AM -0600

    Excellent, I'll passes the link on

    Michael Holmes

    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group aclug-discussion.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

I hope there are bigger/better things in store for aclug.  It would be great to have meetings again if the linux gods would consent.

--
Ed Adkins