Announcement of new canonical site

po...@cs.jhu.edu

May 25, 2021, 10:58:11 AM5/25/21
to ACL Anthology
On July 1, 2021, the Anthology plans to move from its current canonical location at

to the following domain

All old links (e.g., https://www.aclweb.org/anthology/2020.acl-main.1) will be preserved indefinitely via redirects. We provide advance notice in case you have downstream applications that depend on the old link and won't work with redirects.

Sincerely,
The Anthology team

po...@cs.jhu.edu

Jul 1, 2021, 10:31:03 PM7/1/21
to ACL Anthology
This is now live, as of today. Canonical Anthology URLs now have the format:

For example:

Accessing the ID via its old URL will redirect to the new location:

We plan to preserve this redirection indefinitely so that old links will continue to function.

Sincerely,
Matt Post, on behalf of the Anthology team