GNUmakefile disappeared from make file types?

Chris Green

Aug 11, 2017, 10:19:50 AM8/11/17
to ack users
Is there any particular reason GNUmakefile has disappeared from the list of rules for "make" files (somewhere between 2.12 and 2.14, I think)? I can add it back for my purposes, but it took me by surprise and I was wondering if this was intentional or an accidental omission?

Thanks,
Chris.

Andy Lester

Aug 11, 2017, 10:33:35 AM8/11/17
to ack-...@googlegroups.com

On Aug 11, 2017, at 9:13 AM, Chris Green <chris....@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there any particular reason GNUmakefile has disappeared from the list of rules for "make" files (somewhere between 2.12 and 2.14, I think)? I can add it back for my purposes, but it took me by surprise and I was wondering if this was intentional or an accidental omission?

No reason I know.  Sorry about that.  I’ve added it back in ack 3, which is going to get an alpha release soon.

Chris Green

Aug 11, 2017, 10:37:22 AM8/11/17
to ack users