The ack-dev mailing list, GitHub and the ack slack

Andy Lester

Dec 9, 2018, 1:33:22 PM12/9/18
to ack development

More and more development discussion of ack, especially as we near release of ack 3, is going on in GitHub and/or the ack slack.

Are there still folks on this mailing list who are interested in ack development? Please let me know. If not, I may just shut this list down.

Thanks,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => www.petdance.com

Shlomi Fish

Dec 23, 2018, 5:01:43 PM12/23/18
to Andy Lester, ack development
Hi!

I am interested in ack development.

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

You can never truly appreciate The Gilmore Girls until you've watched it in the original Klingon.