ack 2.15_02 is out

Andy Lester

Feb 9, 2016, 2:21:39 PM2/9/16
to ack...@googlegroups.com, ack-...@googlegroups.com
I put out 2.15_02 back in December and I’ve heard nothing from anyone about it.  Did I not announce it?

--
Andy Lester => www.petdance.com

Bill Ricker

Feb 9, 2016, 10:48:07 PM2/9/16
to Andy Lester, ack...@googlegroups.com, ack-...@googlegroups.com
I got the announce ... built fine from GitHub here.

Andy Lester

Feb 10, 2016, 10:06:57 AM2/10/16
to Bill Ricker, ack...@googlegroups.com, ack-...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:47 PM, Bill Ricker <bill....@gmail.com> wrote:

I got the announce ... built fine from GitHub here.

Have you started using it?

Bill Ricker

Feb 10, 2016, 11:08:29 AM2/10/16
to Andy Lester, ack...@googlegroups.com, ack-...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Andy Lester <an...@petdance.com> wrote:

Have you started using it?

​Oh yes, it installed as my default 'ack' as /home/wdr/bin/ack so has been in quotidian use on my $work project for what,  (deducting vacations) 6 weeks?

wdr@speyside:~$ ack --version
ack 2.15_02
Running under Perl 5.18.2 at /usr/bin/perl

Copyright 2005-2015 Andy Lester.

This program is free software.  You may modify or distribute it
under the terms of the Artistic License v2.0.