ack on slack

Andy Lester

Mar 15, 2017, 5:05:32 PM3/15/17
to ack-...@googlegroups.com, ack development, ack-an...@googlegroups.com
I've created a new Slack for ack, at https://beyondgrep.slack.com/

Join me in the #ack channel with discussion or questions about ack.

I'm hoping other greplike tools will also find a home there as well.

--
Andy Lester => www.petdance.com

Benjamin Bach

May 29, 2017, 11:31:47 AM5/29/17
to ack development, ack-...@googlegroups.com, ack-an...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 10:05:32 PM UTC+1, Andy Lester wrote:
I've created a new Slack for ack, at https://beyondgrep.slack.com/

Join me in the #ack channel with discussion or questions about ack.

Hi Andy!

I was trying to figure out if there's any good IRC-Slack proxies available as of today. I couldn't find any, it's still just Sameroom.io - which works great, but is very expensive and doesn't seem to have any free license for Open Source projects.

I'm curious to know if you happen to have had any suggested while moving your project to Slack?

You should also read this: http://sircmpwn.github.io/2015/11/01/Please-stop-using-slack.html

Best,
Benjamin