Design of Brunet

jadz

Sep 10, 2010, 9:07:06 PM9/10/10
to acis.p2p.users
Hey,

I've been reading through the Brunet code recently trying to get a
grasp on how things work. I'm starting to gain a decent understanding,
I think. Recently, I saw posted in the other Google Group a link to a
power point presentation which described the bootstrapping problem and
a couple of solutions presented by SocialVPN.

My question is: Is there a presentation/document somewhere which
documents the state machines within Brunet? Reading the code and
piecing together the design that way can be difficult--and it would be
very helpful if there were a few simple documents which spelled out
some of the event chains, order of events, or state machines.

Thanks!

Jeff