acer_acpi 0.10 RC5 released

Carlos Corbacho

Dec 9, 2007, 2:13:30 PM12/9/07
to aceracpi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

The next 0.10 RC is now out - RC5. RC4 was a quick bug fix release for older
kernels, and I had expected to get out RC5 out much sooner and announce that
(unfortunately, the best laid plans...)

Hopefully, a 'final' 0.10 release shouldn't be too far off. So if you have any
outstanding regressions from 0.9.1, please let me know ASAP, otherwise I'll
be released the final 0.10 within a week or so.

http://aceracpi.googlecode.com/files/acer_acpi-0.10_rc5.tar.bz2

Changes since 0.10 RC4:

1) wmi-acer - Add support for the Acer Aspire 7520 (and any other laptop with
multiple PNP0C14 devices).

2) acer_acpi - EC updates and fixes for the following Acer Aspire series
laptops: 3100, 3010, 5010, 5630, 9300 and 9420

3) acer_acpi - Autoloading for some Acer laptops, on newer kernels, via DMI
matching

See gitweb for the details:
http://repo.or.cz/w/acer_acpi.git

-Carlos