very basic question. how to add below mentioned Code editor to my existing web application?

Tech Learn

Aug 17, 2016, 3:02:39 AM8/17/16
to Ace Internals Dev
Very Basic question.

Am new MEAN Stack development. Am creating app that would help to learn via online (i.e) Oniine/smart class.

I wold like to take my app to next level so that i decided to add instant code editor so that students can edit and compile their code. (EX) Codepen, Jsfiddle,Jsbin,plunker.

i got know about this  https://ace.c9.io/#nav=support recently. i just want to add this into mine. but the description i read is quite confusing.

i would like to take guidance/assistance/help from experienced peoples like. it will help me to achieve my academic project. kindly share your ideas/experience/runnable code with me to complete my collage project.

Helps much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.