Java/Python Cross-Compiling in JavaScript

Tyler Uhl

Jan 29, 2021, 3:21:43 PM1/29/21
to Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace)

I am working on a project that involves having a Java code editor and a Python code editor but I have no way of compiling that code. I've used Ace within my html and I have no idea how to compile the Java code or Python code using JavaScript. I currently have a way of retrieving all of the Java/Python code to a string. From there I need a way of compiling that code so that I can run it on my website and test it. There will be no GUIs involved, all of the Java/Python code will just have console output. However, I need a way I can run the Java/Python code on my website in live speed. Everything must be done on the website, the client shouldn't have to download anything extra. I am basically trying to replicate the website 'codingbat.com'. Thanks for the help in advance.