deprecated function "Element.setCapture()" in FireFox

Jens Kallup

Jan 18, 2022, 1:35:39 PM1/18/22
to Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace)
Hello,
when I set the focus to a editor object, I get the message, that
Element.setCapture()  is deprecated, and I should use
Element.setPointerCapture() instead.
Same with:
Element.releaseCapture() is deprecated, and I should use
Element.releasePointerCapture() instead.

I take a look to the source, in the hope to change the relevant
part - but the source was scramble, and I don't know where.
So, I would put a request, to change the relevant part of code.

Thanks

Brad Moran

Jan 23, 2022, 12:32:18 PM1/23/22
to Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace)
All the source is on github. You can pull down ace.js from the unminified src dir if the message bothers you