How to use ace editor correctly in angular?

gouse feroz

Dec 29, 2022, 10:35:39 AM12/29/22
to Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace)
HI,

I am trying to use ace editor in angular project and facing some issues. I am using ng2-ace-editor and facing some issues with it.

The main issue i face is that when i try to type something in the editor, the focus is moving to the top of the page. In mobile the experience is very bad. Every time is type something, the screen moves to the top. I have tried using the ace-builds and the same behavior is observed. Can anyone help me how to use the ace editor correctly in the angular code? I am using the angular 10 version.

Thanks,
Feroz.