Configure ace_tooltip with two different background colors

vanessa....@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2024, 5:16:39 PMApr 25
to Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace)
Hi,
We are showing both warning and error tooltips using annotation with .ace_tooltip style. I wonder whether there is a way to distinguish between warning tooltip and error tooltip. For warning tooltips, we want yellow background. For error tooltips, we want red background.

We currently are using one red background color for both warning and error tooltip via .ace_tooltip style after setting annotation. However, red background tooltip on warning message might scare users. Therefore, we are thinking about having two different background colors, but we do not know how to achieve that yet.

Any pointers are appreciated,
Vanessa

vanessa....@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2024, 3:46:39 PMApr 26
to Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor (Ace)
Never mind. I can distinguish them using ace_error and ace_warning. Thanks.