Fwd: A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU A MILLION TIMES

Tunde Ipaye

Jun 29, 2008, 2:26:05 PM6/29/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tunde Ipaye <bip...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 7:18 PM
Subject: A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU A MILLION TIMES
To: acde-2008-o...@googlegroups.com
Cc: Olugbemiro JEGEDE <jeg...@gmail.com>, "Dr. Christine Ofulue" <yeto...@yahoo.com>, Felix Kayman Olakulehin <felix...@gmail.com>, Professor Babatunde Ipaye <educo_...@yahoo.com>, pet...@uj.ac.za, Adewale Adesina <aade...@nou.edu.ng>, Catherine N <catheri...@googlemail.com>, Omo Oaiya <o...@datasphir.com>, santosh panda <pandas...@hotmail.com>, pit...@unisa.ac.za, "Dr. Primrose Kurasha - VC, Zimbabwe Open University" <mura...@zou.ac.zw>, "Executive Director, ACDE" <dire...@acde-africa.org>, Prof Yaqub Abuja University <nuhu...@yahoo.com>, "Prof. J. K. Tuitoek" <v...@egerton.ac.ke>, "Prof. Pityana" <pol...@unisa.ac.za>, "Professor Mohammed, A.E" <v.chan...@ous.edu.sd>, Professor Mutale Mike Musonda <mmus...@cbu.ac.zm>, Professor Tolly Mbwette <v...@out.ac.tz>

Dear All Participants in the ACDE2008 Virtual Forum,
Permit me first of all to congratulate you all on the just concluded Virtual Forum of the ACDE 2008.  It had been a real success. The contributions had been much qualitative and educative and the participation had been much enthusiastic. It is our first outing and we feel rather happy and estatic about it.   Next, let me thank all of you who had participated in one way or the other.  I start with the  Moderator  General, my Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olugbemiro Jegede. He had done a real good job.  The facilitators individually and collectively too had done very good job and met the expectations of the Forum.I thank both Catherine Ngugi and Bateman of OER-Africa; Prof Heller and Omo of Peoples-Uni; Professor Santosh Panda of IGNOU and of course Professor Jegede of NOUN. All participants are great and I say THANK YOU.
Please remember that the pre-conference workhsop comes up from 9.00 a.m. on July 8, 2007 and that the grand opening comes up by 5.00 p.m. that day. The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be there to declare the conference open and we are expecting a number of Ministers of Education from other African countries. During the interactive dinner that follows,  you may have the opportunity to talk with the Minister from your country.  Remember to register for one of the four pre-conference workshop topics. It is not yet late to do so, though a number o f them have restricted number.  That evening too,  His Excellency, Prof Mich. Omolewa, the Permanent Delegate of Nigeria to the UNESCO and Professor Barney Pityana, Vice Chancellor and Principal of UNISA will be giving the keynote address and the Dinner talk respectively. Do not miss listening to these very illustrious sons of Africa whose voices many international meetings hunger to hear.

Professor Babatunde Ipaye
Educo-Health Project
234-803-310-1920
234-805-310-1919

--
Professor Babatunde Ipaye
Educo-Health Project

hakeem otun

Jul 2, 2008, 9:00:12 AM7/2/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com

the pre-conference workhsop comes up from 9.00 a.m. on July 8, 2007

--- On Sun, 6/29/08, Tunde Ipaye <bip...@gmail.com> wrote: Sir. this was copied from your write-up. The date is not clear. Is it 2007 or 2008? Thanks for the info:

Otun A. O.
TRCN.

Tunde Ipaye

Jul 2, 2008, 9:54:30 AM7/2/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com
DEra Hakeem and all,
July 8 2007 is long gone; it is July 8 2008. Thank you.