Join in/

1 view

Prof. David Morley

Jun 7, 2008, 7:27:27 AM6/7/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com
Please include me in the group.

Prof. David. C.Morley.  MD. CBE.
51 Eastmoor Park,
Harpenden.
AL5  1BN.   UK.
Phone/Fax 44 (0) 1582 712199

Tunde Ipaye

Jun 11, 2008, 4:23:05 PM6/11/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com, Felix Kayman Olakulehin, Omo Oaiya, Dr. Christine Ofulue, Professor Babatunde Ipaye
Professor Morley,
Please accept my apologies for this late mail.  After reading your mail, I went back to check our records and found that while discussing the issue of public health in Africa I mentioned your name and it was recorded that we had to contact you and find out if you will be interested in the forum, the workshop and the conference.  Unfortunately, no letter came out to you to date. You can get more information on the conference on our website at www.nou.edu.ng/noun/acde2008 We have also included you on the discussion group and I hope you had been reading contributions so far.  We shall look forward to your own contributions in this area where you have vast experience and knowledge in Africa.  Should you want to attend the conference please feel free to still register  at the same website.  It will in fact be a good opportunity for many African participants to learn of TALC and the good work you are doing therein.  for the pre-conference workshop on the 8th of July, we have invited all Teaching hospitals, all medical professionals and practitioners  and NGOs.  Please let me know if you want a letter of invitation sent to you which could also be used for your visa in case your Nigerian visa had expired. Once more accept my apologies for this huge gap.

Professor Babatunde Ipaye.

qadir bukhsh

Jun 12, 2008, 7:06:46 AM6/12/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleague

I hope you are fine. The facts are given as:

  • I have submitted a paper to ACDE
  • ACDE  has sent me an invitation letter
  • I have submitted my case of travl grant to HEC
  • I was and I am interested in the conference and surly i shall participate to the conference
  • I have submitted my Registration through your Updates
  • I have permission from ACDE to submitt payment on Desk

Looking for your cooperation

Qadir Bukhsh

Lecturer

Department of Education

Faculty of Education

The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan