HELLO TO ALL THE VIRTUAL LEARNING INSTITUTION FAMILY MEMBERS

DELE BRAIMOH

Jun 7, 2008, 9:06:08 AM6/7/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am Dele Braimoh, a staff member of the University of South Africa, Republic of South Africa.  I am indeed happy to be a member of the virtual institution family.  I whish to congratulate Prof. Olugbemiro Jegede and all his staff members at the National Open University of Nigeria, the erstwhile host of this forcoming conference.
We all recognize the hard and impressive work you have been doing in ensuring a successful outcome of this unique conference which I have labelled the Holy Pilgrimage to the Wonder Land of Virtual Learning, where world intellectuals will gather in Lagos in July to share ideas on common interest.

Viva NOUN, Viva ACDE and congratulations to all those who will be joining this 'august' gathering in July as all roads lead to Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria.

Let us continue to 'grow' ideas as we participate effectively in the on-going online-virtual forum.  By the way, I hope the googlegroups have recognized my registration to participate in this forum.

Have a wonderful weekend of useful cyberspace debate and God bless you all.

Dele.