Re: CISCO Participation in NOUN

Message has been deleted

Professor Olugbemiro Jegede

Jun 16, 2008, 11:57:11 AM6/16/08
to NDUBUISI J EKEKWE, Dr. Christine Ofulue, Titilola Adisa, Prof Tunde Ipaye, acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com, msa...@cisco.com, oolo...@cisco.com, vnwa...@cisco.com
Dear Ndubuisi
That is wonderful. NOUN is ready to receive CISCO team thursday or friday Between 9-10am. Let me know which day is convenient.
Prof Jegede
VC NOUN
Jun 16, 2008, 1:11:20 PM6/16/08
to acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com, Yetunde Ofulue, Titilola Adisa, jeg...@gmail.com, bip...@gmail.com, msa...@cisco.com, oolo...@cisco.com, vnwa...@cisco.com
I have no doubt that Cisco technology will prove useful in this regard.

I am a Cisco certified professional and have used their technology
for e-learning among others since the commencement of Internet
technologies for public use. Of course, it is a statement of fact that
Cisco empowers the Internet generation!

Let us involve them. We can get additional team to help out on
technical matters. Most of the guys in Cisco Nigeria and some in the
state (USA) were my former colleagues at Resourcery Limited, Lagos.
So, I know them in person and can make things to happen in terms of
their personal support and that of their organization - Cisco System.

Let us see the commitment and readiness from NOUN end.

Regards,

Toyin Oloniteru.

2008/6/16 NDUBUISI J EKEKWE <neke...@jhu.edu>:

--
Toyin Oloniteru
Lagos, Nigeria

Valentine Nwabueze (vnwabuez)

Jun 16, 2008, 2:15:27 PM6/16/08
to jeg...@gmail.com, NDUBUISI J EKEKWE, Dr. Christine Ofulue, Titilola Adisa, Prof Tunde Ipaye, acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com, Morakinyo Salami (msalami), Olakunle Oloruntimehin (oolorunt)

Dear Prof,

Thanks for extending hands of collaboration to Cisco.

However, I am already scheduled to be in Abuja on Wednesday through Friday this week, making it a bit tight for me to fit into your 9-10am Friday time slot. Could it be possible to reschedule it later in the afternoon, anytime from 3pm to enable me be back in Lagos and still make Victoria Island, barring Lagos traffic.

Will for the sake of this collaboration try and round up my activities in Abuja by Thursday night to enable me leave early on Friday for Lagos.

We regret any inconveniences.

Expecting your feedback to enable me plan.

Best Regards,

Nwabueze Valentine
Public Sector Practice

vnwa...@cisco.com
Phone :+23414621013
Mobile :+2348034020423; +2348039788073
Fax :+23414621001

3rd Floor, Africa Re-Building
Plot 1679, Karimu Kotun Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria
www.cisco.com/global/ZA/

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

spacer.gif
footerHead.gif
footer.gif

Valentine Nwabueze (vnwabuez)

Jun 23, 2008, 12:55:01 PM6/23/08
to jeg...@gmail.com, NDUBUISI J EKEKWE, Dr. Christine Ofulue, Titilola Adisa, Prof Tunde Ipaye, acde-2008-onlin...@googlegroups.com, Morakinyo Salami (msalami), Olakunle Oloruntimehin (oolorunt)
Dear Prof,

How are things? Yet to get the confirmation for this meeting since the time changed.

Val