Reminder

1 view

Lynzee Lai

Oct 20, 2010, 6:48:35 PM10/20/10
to ACCT 465
This is a reminder that all your respective parts/information is due
Thursday...

Alexander Stehle

Oct 21, 2010, 7:18:54 PM10/21/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
There is still a lot of work to do!
USAMobilityvs.China Telecom(ALL).doc

Rauf Mammadov

Oct 21, 2010, 7:59:24 PM10/21/10
to ACCT 465
Its still Thursday, right? I could only answer 2 questions last night,
but I think i can finish everything today.

Thanks for uploading your file "USAMobilityvs.China Telecom(ALL).doc."
and thanks for color coding your parts. I wanted to ask if its your
final document, cuz i read the whole thing, and a lot of things need
to be fixed, format, sentences, some are not even complete sentences,
etc. Also, did the professor said it should be double or single
spaced?

USA mobility.
I will be done with 5 questions based on AT&T tonight.
Sergey has uploaded a lot of work, but I don't know if its all.
(Vodafone)
Kiyomi's supposed to compare Vodafone and China Telecom. I think it
will be easier for her to read what Sergey(Vodafone) and Alex and
Lynzee(China Telecom) wrote, so she compares what's already written
not the whole annual reports all over again.
AND we will still need to add other 2 companies into the comparison
to have a complete project.

lynze...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2010, 8:08:13 PM10/21/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
The "usamobilityvs.china telecom" document is a draft. All drafts are due today...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Kiyomi Kondo

Oct 21, 2010, 8:48:50 PM10/21/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
>>Kiyomi's supposed to compare Vodafone and China Telecom. I think it
>>will be easier for her to read what Sergey(Vodafone) and Alex and
>>Lynzee(China Telecom) wrote, so she compares what's already written
>>not the whole annual reports all over again.

so Im wondering if it is okay to send my part after going over and comparing what Sergey, Alex and Lynzee wrote?

Kiyomi

Rauf Mammadov

Oct 22, 2010, 5:37:57 AM10/22/10
to ACCT 465
Finally. Damn. Forgive me, Its not Thursday anymore, but its still
Thursday in Hawaii,right? :)))

attached is my part, rough draft, answering questions 1-5 about AT&T.

@Kiyomi, I think its better to wait and compare our parts. Otherwise
you have to read 2 annual reports, analyze and compare. Since we're
already doing the reading/analyzing part, it will be faster and easier
to compare, makes more sense.

Rauf Mammadov

Oct 22, 2010, 5:43:27 AM10/22/10
to ACCT 465
the file

@Sergey, can you upload your file again, please. It doesn't really work, just like you showed me in the I/ST class.only on my phone its shows ok.
AT&T (Rauf).docx

Sergey Molkov

Oct 22, 2010, 1:34:11 PM10/22/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com

Beta Tester Badge 2Beta Tester Badge 2

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 02:43:27 -0700
Subject: Re: Reminder
From: rau...@gmail.com
To: acct...@googlegroups.com
AT&T + Vodafone.doc

Kiyomi Kondo

Oct 24, 2010, 11:45:13 AM10/24/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone

im sorry to be late to send my part.
i worked on my part by comparing the analysis of china telecom and vodafone and looked at annual reports of both companies, but i couldnt find enough information about vodafone for Q4,5.

attached is my draft

Kiyomi
China Telecom vs Vodafone #2.docx