Final Drafts etc.

Alexander Stehle

Nov 27, 2010, 1:07:20 PM11/27/10
to ACCT 465
I have just uploaded the outline, powerpoint, and final draft onto our
group page.

For our paper:
Lynzee-I saw the part about the Chinese GAAP and I highlighted it for
you to go back and fix it.
Sergey-There was no number 5 part from you. Write something up this
weekend. Look at all of our parts and come up with at least a
paragraph or something. (Sergey- Do what you told me you were going to
do and upload it separately onto our group page.)
Rauf-Your part is all there.
Kyomi-We have your comparisons and they are pretty good. We will use
most of it, but the parts that I bolded (I think) are redundant, and
therefore, should be deleted.

Powerpoint:
Lynzee-Your powerpoint is good. Remember, you are doing the
comparisons, at the end, between USA Mobility and China Telecom (as it
pertains to the powerpoint).
Sergey-Your part is good.
Rauf-What are you going to do about the open-ended slide in the 40s?
Are you going to put more information on there or what? I say you take
it out all together because we already have a BILLION slides. Here is
the website I found that will help explain FAS 8 & FAS 52 (http://
www.amper.com/publications/Foreign-Currency-Translation-FAS-52.asp).
Kyomi-You do not have to worry about the powerpoint, but you will have
to coordinate with Sergey and Rauf on when you are going to speak
because you are going to introduce each new section for the rest of
the groups presentation.

Outline:
It is super-basic. If you guys think it is not "professional" enough
then make it look better.

Presentation:
I have already spoken to Sergey about the presentation and we have
agreed to handle it like so:
Every slide will be expanded upon based on the information on the
slide being viewed. I figured out that if we talked for about 45
seconds for each and every slide we would make it.

I expect emails back regarding your opinions and thoughts on what I
have sent you. See you all Monday!

Alex

Rauf Mammadov

Nov 28, 2010, 11:32:03 AM11/28/10
to ACCT 465
Thanks for doing all of this Alex.

I edited whatever i needed in the PP slides and added a few. let me
know if i got anything wrong, or u don't like what i added.
1. I think Kiyomi should add 1-2 slides in the beginning since
she's doing the intro.
2. I will do the conclusion so i added a few at the end.
3. do we need transition slides in between questions? like every time
after Alex's part.before Sergey continues with the next question

Also,Alex, you uploaded our paper on the groups, is it any different
from the file that we can all edit in google docs? because I will use
that document from google docs when i submit our paper.

I will print out our paper, so can someone else take care of the
handouts, please

final PowerPoint document is uploaded to google groups. upload again
if you change/add anything

see you all on Monday.

Sergey Molkov

Nov 28, 2010, 3:50:28 PM11/28/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, for some reason Rauf I can not open Power point that you just posted, and I also can not post the outline, that Alex did and I added little. By the way how many of those outline copies do we need? I may volunteer myself to print them, if everyone else is busy doing other things.

Beta Tester Badge 2Beta Tester Badge 2

> Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:32:03 -0800
> Subject: Re: Final Drafts etc.
> From: rau...@gmail.com
> To: acct...@googlegroups.com

Kiyomi Kondo

Nov 28, 2010, 5:48:33 PM11/28/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
hi guys

sorry to get back to you guys now. i just checked all the emails sent during the break.
thanks so much for all the work, alex!

<intro.> i will add some slides for the intro.
<transitions> i dont think we need slides. maybe i can just say something that could be transitions.

<conclu.>

>2. I will do the conclusion so i added a few at the end.
Rauf - so do i just need to take care of intro. and transitions?

if anything needs to be print out, i can do it, so let me know.

Kiyomi

lynze...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2010, 7:00:51 PM11/28/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
We will all meet monday to finalize the powerpoint, paper, and print out : ) see you at 315

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Sergey Molkov <sergey...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:50:28 -0800
Subject: RE: Final Drafts etc.

Kiyomi Kondo

Nov 29, 2010, 1:33:11 AM11/29/10
to acct...@googlegroups.com
my class ends at 3:15 so i might be late a little bit.
are we meeting at CBA lab or horn center?

thanks,
Kiyomi

Rauf Mammadov

Nov 29, 2010, 1:37:39 AM11/29/10
to ACCT 465
we got class till 3:15 too. so dont worry, and we'll meet at the CBA
lab.

see you all tomorrow

Kiyomi Kondo

Nov 29, 2010, 1:51:32 AM11/29/10